- Membership is to be defined into the following categories:
- Active Members- Comprising Neurosurgeons serving in Zimbabwe and recognized as Neurosurgeons by the Medical and Dental Practitioners Committee of Zimbabwe (MDPCZ). Proof of being a registered Neurosurgeon in Zimbabwe may be required.
- Associate members- Neurologists, radiologists, Anaesthetists and other specialists and Neurosurgeons-in-Training.
- Affiliate members- Medical Practitioners, Nurses, rehabilitation staff and any other health allied staff with interest in Neurosurgery.
- International members- shall be neurosurgeons who practice neurosurgery outside Zimbabwe. They will pay the same dues as Active Members, may attend Meetings of the Association at the member registration fee, but may not vote or hold elected office.
- Proof for the acclaimed qualifications maybe required.